Human Psychology & Marketing Course Overview
In Today’s world, marketing has created its own niche to take the businesses to new highs. That is why one can see the growing demand for professionals with excellent marketing skills. You may be a sales person, marketer, entrepreneur, businessman, CXO or a budding manager, understanding of marketing is a key skill you cannot ignore. Because being customer-centric or market-driven is the need for the hour.
This course is designed to give you overall perspective on marketing starting from science of human brain and its relevance to marketing domain. It also includes key topics such as marketing mix, marketing mix strategies, key features of marketing mix, Art and science of advertising and so on.
Human Psychology & Marketing Training Takeaway
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to
- Describe response of human brain for external stimuli like advertising.
- Apply human brain theory to design effective marketing campaigns.
- Apply marketing mix strategies to improve business outcomes.
- Understand and use ATL, TTL, BTL activities in marketing
- Learn how to effectively pursue your potential customer through advertising.
- Learn how to create better product/service offering, pricing policies, discount offers or other schemes.
- Learn how to take advantage of digital technologies to device smart tactics in marketing.
Why do this Course on Social Learning Campus?
- Teaching by professionals working in the industry
- Freedom of learning at your own pace, schedule and place
- Lifetime help by SLC community and Instructor via course group
- Online Assessment after each Lesson
- Final assignment after all lesson
- Course completion certificate by Social Learning Campus
Who can do this course?
- Management Students (MBA)
- Startup Owners
- Anyone interested in pursuing career in Marketing or Digital Marketing
Passion and enthusiasm for learning